Caer Health are specialists in conducting ergonomic workplace assessments for individual employees and / or job tasks. All our assessments are conducted by qualified and experienced ergonomists with extensive worksite assessment and occupational rehabilitation experience ensuring you receive expert advice. We can evaluate diverse range of work environments from retail to manufacturing and logistics operations. Our assessments always consider physical, organisational and cognitive job demands along with occupational health and safety risks.
Ergonomic workplace assessments can add significant value in the following instances:
- An employee is absent from work or attending work but reported a health condition, injury or illness.
- An employee is returning to work and you need to ensure they are fit to complete the job demands of their pre absence role.
- You wish to evaluate the job demands of a role to assist occupational health and safety risk management e.g. optimise staffing, training and wellbeing strategies.
- You require a reference document so the demands of job roles can be clearly identified to manage any future employee absence and / or match job demands with capabilities of new employees.
- You wish to optimise operational efficiency.
- You wish to review and / or procure workplace equipment.
What you will receive from us:
- Expert and proactive advice.
- Contact prior to assessment to confirm your requirements.
- Clearly stated assessment of physical, cognitive and organisational job demands.
- Identification of workplace and / or individual occupational health and safety risk factors.
- Where possible, provide workstation adaptations that can easily be implemented at time of assessment.
- Individual employee health education and advice.
- Details of potential changes to exisiting workstation equipment and / or new equipment that may be considered to optimise health, safety and performance.
Caer Health carry out Ergonomic assessments throughout wales, clinics in Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Carmarthen, Mold and Bangor